Rylee growing in her garden!

Rylee growing in her garden!
Rylee happy after planting her seedlings

Sunday, January 15, 2012

School, Birthdays, and the New Year.

I am enjoying my two school programs. I go to Seyco Nursery School on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays. Then on Tuesdays and Thursdays, I go to KD Kids. My favorite part of Seyco is playing with the fake food, during free play. I am learning my letters with the letter puppets. My favorite letter WILL be R, when he or she shows up. My best friend at that school is Callie. I like her because she is pretty and because she plays gently like me. My teachers at Seyco are Mrs. Freeman and Mrs. Gemmil and they are nice. I like them because they help us learn.

K.D. Kids is fun too! Mrs. Baltzer, the teacher, is great, because she helps me with my art projects. On special occasions, we get to make ice cream and that is yummy. K.D. Kids is special because non of the kids get in trouble and because there are high school students, who are learning to be teachers. Alayna is my best friend at that school.

I am 5 now! I turned 5 a little before Christmas last month. My actual birthday was on December 6th, but we celebrated early this year in November. I had a family party with Lulu, Gramps, Mom-Mom, Pop-Pop, Mommy, Daddy and Ella at Mom-Mom's house on Thanksgiving this year. My party theme for that was Hello Kitty. That weekend we had a kid party, too. The theme of that was Rapunzel. My friends and I had a fun time playing games, like pin the crown on the princesses. We painted little fairy tale figurines, too. We also went outside and did a scavenger hunt for crowns and pulled strings on a castle pinata. Presents and cake happened last and I had SUPER FUN time!

Now it the New Year and I want to get better at putting on my seat-belt. I also want to get better at going down the stairs. We are planning Chuck E. Cheese this week if I get 20 stickers on my good job calendar. We are also planning on going on my first plane ride to Disney World in Florida in October!!!

1 comment:

Tara's World said...

Wow, Rylee you have a jam packed life and it sounds so exciting!!!! I am excited for your first plane ride and Disney World is going to be so much fun!!!